Can one post about Christmas mid-way through
January? If I were a professional
blogger, I’d have had this post up the day after Christmas, but alas, I’m
not. Also there's been a little problem on blogger with posting pictures, so these are not posted in a great way, but a least it's a peak at just some of the
fun December happenings beginning with when we returned from Utah. I think my favorite part of the Christmas Holidays is our traditional Nativity Pageant, so I've put a lot of those pictures in here.
 |
| Valiant 11-12 Primary Class Christmas Party |
 |
| Claire has the lead in the Wizard of Oz |
 |
| The Wizard of Oz with a Christmas twist |
Book signing with Jason Wright
 |
| Afton helps decorate our tree |
Posing with our Knoxville grandchildren right after they open their gifts from us.
 |
| Allie, Tanner, Connor and Sydney |
 |
| Carter, Claire and Jared |
 |
| Ben, Josh, Emma, Afton, and Lydia |
 |
| Traditional Mother-Daughters Christmas Pose - Julie, Lori, Sharlene, Lisa |
 |
| I always get to be the narrator for our Nativity Pageant |
 |
| Russ and I pose with the entire cast |
 |
| Josh is Joseph & Claire is Mary (doll is baby Jesus) |
 |
| Angels Sydney, Emma, Lydia, and Afton |
 |
| Adding Claire (as Mary) to the Angels |

 |
Carter is a Wiseman
|
 |
| Tanner, Ben, Jared, Connor, & Josh |
3 comments:
So many fun memories! I can't believe how our pageant is growing up.
great pictures, mom. looks like fun.
The kids are so cute! thanks for posting!
Post a Comment