Sunday, December 11, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011 Remembered -- a Pictorial

Here are some random pictures of our 2011 Thanksgiving.  I think the only picture I didn't get was one of our annual talent show, but trust me, it was great with singing, violin, piano, and summersaults--to name a few of the talents. Of course, there was the feast and the traditional free-throw basketball contest.  I love Thanksgiving and this year was extra special as our grandson, Trey, made a quick trip home  from BYU to be part of the tradition. 

The gang's all here

Claire and Lydia enjoy eating at their own little table

Fruit salad--a favorite of cousins Emma and Sydney




The kids' table
 
The women.....and girls
 
Trey takes his turn to try to win the free-throw contest

The men's free-throw challengers - - It's tradition


Grandma Thorpe's Recipe for rolls - yum!

4 comments:

Troy said...

hmmmm... rooooollllsssss.....

joelb said...

and the free throw winner was...?

Sharlene, Mom, Grammy said...

Men's - Allen
Women's - Julie
Children's - Sydney

Brad said...

Almost a Langford sweep! Wish we could come home for t-giving sometime mom...