Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Surprise at a cemetery

I recently made a trip to Scott County to search out Sexton geneology information. To my surprise I found that one of our living Knoxville family members already has his name on a tombstone. Look closely at the middle column, third from the bottom.


Shown above is the back of the gravestone for David's grandparents, Oswell and Rema Sexton, in Botts Cemetery in Scott County.

Posted by Dad


5 comments:

Lori said...

I knew he was getting old.

lisa said...

For some reason seeing this picture made me think about "I wonder how many grandchildren I'll have?"...I should I list them on my tombstone?

joelb said...

need to carve in the great grandchildren too.

Troy said...

I feel like i stumbled into "A Christmas Carol"...

Brad said...

Yeah, this would be a spooky thing to stumble across for Dwight David II. Watch your back, Dave!