
As a child I would pick flowers from my family’s garden, (with my mother’s permission) and tie a ribbon around making a bouquet and deliver these bundles to widows and grandmas or anyone I felt could use some flowers. My best friend, Kathy K., and I would do this every May Day. In honor of a childhood memory today starts a giveaway that is just for children. Any child under the age of 18 may enter. Only one entry per child. The child may be 1 month old to 17 years old, but just one per child. Just leave a comment with the name of a
flower in your comment. The prize is a SURPRISE! It will be something especially picked out just for the child who wins. This giveaway will run until midnight (EST) on May 7. Good luck! And if you want to give someone some pretty flowers from your yard, go right ahead. It’s a wonderful tradition.
18 comments:
allie sats tulips!!! i hope i win!
Lincoln would probably try to eat the flowers! I puts everything in his mouth!
From Emma,
BUTTERCUPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! imagine if you had real Butter in a Cup!!
ben says,
dan-de-lion!!!!!!!!!!!!
wow a dande lion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
from Josh,
I love WISHING-FLOWERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
There the BEST BECAUSE if you blow all the seeds off in one breath then your wish will come true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
from Lydia,
My favorite flower is a pink rose.
Hale:
"um, red, i mean um orange, green, blue, and white, and blue i think again, i think. i think blue and white and orange and green and blue again. that's what kinds of flowers i like."
Silas:
"a rose i guess."
Koen:
"uh, tulip."
Jonah:
"i don't know. i don't have a favorite. why do you need to know? what about the utah state flower - the sego lily?"
Lydia I'm disappointed at your lack of exclamation marks.
Andrew:
"I like mostly the ones that are dandelions."
Sam:
"Cherry blossoms make me cry. My mother doesn't understand."
Sydney: daisy
Tanner: Rose
Connor: A rose
Claire: chrysanthemum....of course
Jared: sunflower
Carter: not in town, but probably likes sunflowers too.
Post a Comment